WHAT MAKES THE FRUIT WHEY SO UNIQUE?
The Fruit Whey is the only whey protein powder flavoured with 100% actual fruit. Freeze dried and then powdered, the fruit is then mixed with the highest quality whey to create one of the most naturally flavoured protein powders on the market.
WHEN SHOULD THE FRUIT WHEY BE USED?
Typically after a workout or exercise to aid with your recovery. There is over 25g of protein per serving and a whole load of vitamins, nutrients, antioxidants and fibres.
WHY IS THE FRUIT WHEY SO DIFFERENT TO OTHER PROTEIN POWDERS?
The Fruit Whey is free from any artificial flavourings, additives, colourings, sweetners and thickners. Using freeze drying technology the natural character, colour and nutritional values of each fruit is maintained.
WHAT ARE THE BENEFITS OF EACH FRUIT?
- A banana contains roughly only 105 calories and consists mostly of water and carbohydrates.
- Bananas are rich in Fibre called Pectin which helps to moderate blood sugar levels and help digestion.
- Bananas are full of the mineral Potassium which is essential for heart health and blood pressure control.
- Bananas are full of antioxidants and mineral providing energy before, during and after exercise.
- Cherries contain high concentrations of Melatonin which benefits our sleep cycle.
- Cherries are a great source of Fibre, Potassium, Calcium, Vitamin A and Folic Acid.
- Cherries contain antioxidants beneficial in inflammatory conditions such as arthritis.
- Strawberries are made up mainly of water so the total carbohydrate content is very low. About 26% are in the form of Fibres.
- Dietry Fibres are important to feed the friendly bacteria in the gut and improve digestive health.
- Strawberries are full of Vitamin C, an Antioxidant that is important for the immune system and skin health.
- Overall strawberries may improve heart health, lower blood sugar levels and help with the prevention of cancer.
WHAT IS A TYPICAL SERVING?
2 scoops to reach the 60g recommended serving size.
WHAT SHOULD THE FRUIT WHEY BE MIXED WITH?
Water, any kind of milk, add to oats, yoghurt, baked goods. Whatever you feel is right for you.